Background

Monday, June 14, 2010

I must finally be gettin' Serious about this...

I had a hard five minutes debating whether I should make the payment I just made or to wait a week to make sure nothing comes up that I need to pay for. But my seriousness about getting out of debt overrode any unforeseen expenses in the next week and I just put another $700.00 towards my Amex card! yippee!!! it's going down quick...and I LOVE IT! It's still gonna be a nail-biter to the end, but I am hoping I can get the Amex paid off by the end of June! That means only 16 days and I will be credit card DEBT FREE!!!!! =)

Not only did I pay the $700.00, but I made my monthly $200.00 payment towards my student loans last Thursday.  That means my loans are now under the $11,000 mark!!!

the dwindling debt numbers are...

Student Loans  ---  $ 10,916.64
Amex  ---  $ 810.70  (if this number looks a little off, it's b/c of 
                               the ragged ol' $ 34.56 periodic finance 
                               charge on my credit card! ugh!!)


No comments: